Hello, everyone! We at The Training Center are very busy verifing all of the links on this site and creating a new menu system so that you can find the links your seeking as fast as possible. Please return often to check on the progress we are making in order that your experience here is the best possible. Thanks for your understanding!
First, on behalf of all of us at The Training Center, we want to wish all of our loyal visitors a HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Second, it appears that someone (or many someones) are using The Training Center’s domain to send SPAM to others. We want you to know that we are aware of the problem and that the Training Center is doing everything we can to prevent this from continuing including working directly with Law Enforcement agencies throughout the United States to prosecute those responsible for this illgal use of our Domain. As most of you know, we have been fighting SPAM for the last 8 years and will continue to do so. If your one of the unlucky to have been SPAMED by someone using our DOMAIN, please accept our apology’s for any inconvience this may have caused you and/or your business.
Third, some of you will notice that we have coded some of the entries in the January 4th, 2004 update of the Website. The coding [01-04-04-xx] is the date and entry count of a particular addition to our site. We are trying to determine whether or not this coding will allow a quicker update of links by enabling our visitors to let us know of a “bad” link by emailing us the Section and the Code of the “bad” link. If this coding does in fact speed up the removal process, you will be seeing it being used throughout the entire site. If you discover one of these “coded” links no longer works, please email us the Section and code and we will remove the link at once.
Finally, The Training Center is proud to annouce that beginning in January, 2010, the very successful Life Changing Courses & Seminars will begin again. After a brief rest, we are ready once again to offer some of the most in-depth, life changing Classes, Courses, and Seminars we have offered over the last 8 years. If your interested in more information on attending a class or Seminar, or are interested in the Private Seminars for Couples, Individuals and familes that we offer, please email us and include your name, location and contact phone number (please incluse the best time to reach you) and we will get right back to you. By the way, all of our Courses, Seminars, Classes and Family/Couple Workshops are always based on the ability to pay principle. Therefore, there is no excuse not to begin the New Year with some knowledge and improvement!
ATTENTION TEACHERS, PARENTS & HOME SCHOOLERS: Due to the size of the ORIGINAL Teachers page, we have been forced to separate the last three years of this section into Yearly pages. In other words, the Best of the Best for 2000, 2001, 2002, & 2003 are now on separate pages. We sincerely hope that your are not inconvenced in any way due the changes that were necessary in order that you do not notice any increased page loading times.
This begins our 11th year here at The Training Center. On behalf of all of us, we want to wish you and your families the very best for 2004!
We plan many new changes on the Web Site and hope they will insure you and your family get the very best of what the Internet has to offer, in a SAFE enviornment for you and your children.
The Internet has, over the years, been growing and changing the way we live our lives, both at home and on the job. Safety has become priority #1 and you can feel confident that as time goes on, it will become even more safe for you and your families.
We at The Training Center depend on your input. Your Site ideas, Comments and suggestions. Please make The Training Center Web Site on of your families MUST VISIT sites on the Net this year. Stop by often and see what we have to offer. Check out our Public Appearance section to see when Will and I will be in your area. If you do not see your City listed, please feel free to drop us an email letting us know you want us to come out your way. We will be glad to accmodate you and your family, school and groups, so let us know of your interest.
Welcome to the Training Center Web Site! Just want to cover a few things first:
1. The Internet.Q&A cable television show is alive and well. Our 9th Season officially begins Thursday, January 8th, 2004 from 8-8:30PM on AdelphiaCable, Channel 97 (In the Anaheim area. Please check with your local Adelphia Office for the Channel and time in your area) . If your cable company does not yet carry this excellent weekly show and you would like to see it, please call or write your cable company and have them contact me directly for further instructions for receiving the tapes.
2. The Training Center is proud to announce that is will be offering low cost Internet Training in your home or office. Please contact us via email for further information and to discuss your training needs.
3. If your in the Southern California area and would like Will and I to speak at your meetings or functions or your a group of families that would like your own in-house version of the Internet.Q&A show presented just for you, please email us your request and either Will or I will contact you with further information and to confirm the time and date. Please include a day and evening phone number.
4. As always, your family friendly requests are very important to us, so please keep them coming in and if you have any questions regarding a site, please feel free to ask.
5. Be on the look out for many more site updates as we are planning to update this site far more often than in the past. As we enter our 6th year for The Training Center and the Internet.Q&A Show, we want to thank all of our viewers and those who have taken the time to support the work Will and I have done to insure that the Internet is a safe place for our children. You can help us with this endeavor by e-mailing your comments regarding the show and this web site. We need to hear from you all and I am asking you to let us know what you think of the show. If you want to see something we haven’t covered, let us know. If you like what you see, let us know. If you would like your cable company to carry the show, please see #1 above.